Powered by Blogger.

Room Tour - Avery Huia

Wednesday 6 May 2015

helloooo! i hope you are all having a good day xx


it has been quite a while since i did my last room tour, and i have changed my room quite a bit since then, so i thought that it was time to do another one! 



this is the area around my bed and bedside table. i've changed my room to a black, white and turquoise kind of colour scheme, but with pops of colour here and there. 
duvet and white pillows - wallace cotton
black and white pillows - left one from farmers, the right one was made by my mum
photo frames - the warehouse
paper lanterns - homemade


here is one of my shelf boxes, featuring few books, terrariums a mist, a money box and little jewellery holder


this is the area on top of my drawers, and it has a storage box thingy from the warehouse, and i like to keep things like body butter, my hairbrush, rings, jewellery and phone cases in it. on the other side of the table i have some polaroids, candles and flowers.


 this is my pinboard, and the print is the same as the pillow on my bed, and we got the material from spotlight. i have photo of a world map, and on it i put pins on places that i've been, and dots on places that i want to go one day. 


i really hope you enjoyed this!
lots of love from avery huia xxx







Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk