Powered by Blogger.

Key Item - Striped and Denim - Avery Huia

Sunday 20 September 2015

helloooo!


for this weeks fashion post, I thought that I would do another key item as I haven't done one in a while.

some of the main pieces in my wardrobe are denim and or striped. I love denim and stripes as they are so basic and versatile and suit so many different looks. I have put together three different looks, one for summer, one for winter, and one for going out somewhere special. I love all of these look and are definitely outfits that I would wear.


I love this outfit, especially for summer as it is so basic and you can throw any jumper over it or wear any togs underneath it! the top is from General Pants, shorts from Cotton on, and the shoes are from Converse. these are all such basic pieces and staples that I believe should be in every wardrobe.


I love this outfit, and I think you can really change the style of it to suit you, by adding a cool jacket, or some stand out jewellery, or even change the shoes. these pieces go with nearly anything, and I love how they look together. the tops is from General Pants, jeans from Junkfood, and the shoes are Vans.


This is one of my favourite outfits for the warmer seasons, and I wore it to the 5SOS concerts and I really liked how it looked. You can really dress this outfit up, but also down, to suit the occasion. This is a really nice outfit for summer drinks, or a friends party. the top is General Pants, skirt from Glassons and shoes from Windsor Smith.

I hope you enjoyed this post and got some ideas for outfits from it. I think everybody needs basic, staple pieces like these in their wardrobe, and you can get so many different variations, from style to cut and tone. I hope you enjoyed! See you next week for my September Favourites x

love from avery huia x

email - averyhuiasblog@gmail.com

instagram - @averyhuiasblog

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AVERY HUIA© Theme by Blog Milk